September 13, 2009

Waiting for Petit Le Mans

Petit Le Mans is going to be great this year, I cant wait. With Audi and Peugeot coming over, as well as some smaller teams like ORECA and the new Drayson LMP1 effort, watching the P1 class is going to be a lot of fun.  I'm sure Acura is happy to finally have some teams to race against.

The GT2 battle is going to be awesome. I look forward to seeing BMW, Corvette, Porsche (Flying Lizards, Farnbacher) and Ferrari (Risi) battle for it up front.  That and it will be great to get back some guys who haven't been running for a while such as the LG Motorsports Corvette and the Falken Tires Porsche.  Maybe we will see the Jaguars debut.


So 2 more weeks until I can sit my butt on the couch and enjoy some awesome racing.



No comments:

Post a Comment